5 Winks....




For the first time I’ve been tagged (thanks to manorath). It’s about five cadres of people who irritate me or the five cadres – ‘I love to hate’. Here it goes….


1.

School Children Who Never Grew Up – A Wink


These are arcane people who go on orchestrating – “ I haven’t studied anything, I think I’ll flunk in exams” and end up being the toppers of the class leaving behind people like me, cheated & ruined of hopes. “Oh u got 80% ?? I scored very less, 90% ” another of their trademark dialogues. I terribly feel enticed to force their faces into a small tank of water & whack them on their backs until the truth is accepted. Over the years, I’ve developed a strategy of “ Screw them at sight” and ended up successful. (Take note, my followers..!!). You would have noticed in a few other posts of mine as well.

2.

“I Have The Best, Not You…” – A Wink


I know a few guys who belong to this ‘hate instigating’ cadre. These are morons who say – “ Sony is better when I buy Samsung & say Samsung is better when I buy Sony.” Sadist & insatiable minded dissidents they are. Hope these ‘back seat drivers’ grow up and start appreciating others for what they are worthy of.

3.

Children Like Competitors Who Never Grew Up – A Wink


Okay, lets start with an example- I say – “ Hey listen, Brad Pitt is gonna play a super hero in his next movie.” And the reply comes- “ Yeaaahhh of course, I know…(in one of the world’s top ten irritating tones)”, when they wouldn’t have even had a clue about it. More girls fall into this category. I fight a losing battle not to piss them off in all possible ways but only in vain. Hey, I realize why I still don’t have a girl friend.

4.

Disgusting habits Which Never Changed – A Wink


This category of people are ‘New Entries’ but strong contenders for a spot in the top3 . I recently had been to my friend’s place when they offered me coffee to be had alongside their family members. This fellow (my friend) started sipping that coffee with a weird, disgusting sound which was then followed by their whole family emanating a kind of DTS effect. It was one of those rare instances when I, out of ultimate disgust left the house in a hurry as if there was a national emergency or something. The same night, I had a dream of taking them all to ‘Coffee Day’. Unbelievable me..!!

5.

“I wont Read Yours But You Read Mine” – Another Wink


Then crawling up to no.5 are spammers who spam on the ‘comments page’ of my blog. “Nice post and a nice blog yar. Do visit mine on www.spamrascals.com ”. I would rather prefer them not commenting. “ My dear Lord, please save them from my curses..!!”


( These were the 5 cadres of people. But, by fact every person would have negatives. It also depends on one’s perspective. Maybe even I’m the sacred cow in another blog. So, I wouldn’t say I hate these cadres of people but would just like to say I observe them, pity them, wink & carry on.)

Now i would tag the following people -

Matangi Mawley)


Priceless Junk - Priya

22 additions to the crap:

Matangi Mawley May 31, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

:) thnx.. tht s some tag.. ll do it.. need sme time to compile all of it.. :)
n yes.. nice work over here too.. :)

test May 31, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

lemme analyse myself...

am partly in type 1...
and ofcourse am in type 3..


and i hate the type 2 and this type 5 never made it to my tops as there were many who beat them in my list..

and this disgusting habits peopl came in those animal instincts.. and i had one similar experience.. i was in a feast sometime back.. it was a village and the peopl were not so cultured as it appeared.. and whn it was the feasting time, all i heard was "Chowk, chowk" resonating and i din even have company to comment on that as i knew no one who were eating with me.. and after the feast whn i saw their mouths moving while they were actually talkin, all i heard was "Chowk, chowk! chowk, chowk!"..

Arjun June 1, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

@mano
haha...atleast tat was a village.. :)

Anonymous June 1, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

I always listen to stuff like "I din't study at all" or "I on't know a thing!". You're right, they end up scoring well. Well, the so-called-toppers never give out their 'secrets' or whatever you call it. Bah.

Point - "More girls fall into this category."
Really?? So do guys!! :P See, you can't have the cake and eat it too!! Either have a girl friend or win your battle!! :P ;)

Point 4 and 5 is funny!! :P

Btw, thanks for tagging me!! I may take ages to finish the tag though :|

Arjun June 1, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

@priceless junk

I knew this was coming.....
Can't say anything abt girls here...
I've written of wat i've observed and i'm not out to make a point...
So all girls pls take it cool, never pointed at anyone nor did i intend to generalise...
Thanks for the comment Priya :)

Tina Angelin June 2, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

firstly ari...mano tagged me too and i didnt knw i had to come up with 5 thigs i love to hate list :P

Heee heeee...Well i like ur list...pretty honest man....gud going ari...to be honest i dnt think i fit in ny of the thngs u mentioned....or may be i do...i dnt knw...my heads jus spinnin :P

none the less i love ur post and ur blog...post soon bloggie frnd...

Cheers
Tee

ArUn raFi June 2, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

absolutely with u fr category no.5..just today thr was this rohit who was giving kisses fr a great blog (i knew he was lying in the first place)and then i found out while commenting on others, that he had done the same in all the other blogs..COPY PASTE..

'please save him from all of our curses'

Comfortably Numb June 2, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

LOL..Yea sad but all of them are true...and you start hating them coz they keep coming back back and back! Personally I never am in favour of tags..
I'll read some of your other posts to sound more meaningful through my comments...

CHeers!

The Jester June 2, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

yes... everybody comes across these kinds. hmmm ... interesting.

man in painting June 4, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

it was a good opportunity to look into oneself.
keep on writing.
wishes....

Sunil Kosuru June 4, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Nice blog arjun we do come across such characters.

SummerDiary June 16, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

Bingo. I myself hate all 5 categories(and belong to some of them).
Talking about the third, one of my friends is like the president of that kind. You say-'Last night I smoked marijuana.', and he would say something like-'I used to do it when I was eight, but it didn't make it high, so I switched to LSDs' or something like that, even though everyone knows he has never touched a cigarette.
Nice post.
visit me at http://summer-diary.blogspot.com :P

Anonymous June 17, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

all d winks r true n most irritating 1 ia sipping cofee wit a noise i hate it n say so rite to thier face. it has got me in lot of trouble :)
cheers
lachu

Jil Jil Ramamani June 19, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

school children who never grew up - scene parties
i have the best - have u seen that new bike ad?? i forgot which...two guys standing at the signal and comparing bikes...hilarious.
yeah i know - know it alls, they cant afford to not know cmon. They'd lose their titles.

Rinzu June 23, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

sipping coffe or tea with that disgusting noise...

it irritates me...!!!

gud one...

Dan* June 24, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

nice hate list :D

the 4 point is really very irritating

Mads June 27, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

amazing hate list, i could imagine myself in all of them lol.
great work :D

Misty Rhythm August 25, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

lol, i'd write ur blog is really nice...but now i'm afraid :)
haha...u got me thinking now! i can probably list 5 more cadres i love to hate!!
i usually deal wid all of them with oodles of sarcasm (extra helping even!)...works wonders, u shud try :)

"do-visit-my-blog-too" :P

Jil Jil Ramamani August 27, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

I wont read urs but U read mine

hahahaaaa.....perfect!

poo August 30, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

soem confusion on the tagging side.. if at all this relates to..or you have been tagged/winked (type x) anyways.. i guess catagorization is quite cool but dont u think there are even more types around.. the good ones like me.. ;) now i fall in for 2.. hence proved..

cool post and i like this picture btw.. and what this thing goin on.. something like a disclaimer up above.i read on couple of other blogs as well.

Arjun August 30, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

@above
Now, some confusion on wat u said. I have no clue, what u meant in ur first line.
Categorization isn't cool actually, hence the disclaimer thing.....

Anonymous December 3, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

the post name was interesting so chose to read this ... well put :)

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP