25 dimesnions..!!

Asbah tagged me with this. I’m supposed to write 25 random things about myself. I’ve had this notion of not writing tags, but somewhere in the middle of the night, I woke up when a thought struck me like lightening- “ Stop acting over smart and do those tags which nice people generously pass on.” At 11 in the morning, here I am…..

1--> I plucked off a white hair that I spotted on my head today. How depressing for a first thing to do on the morning of Valentine’s Day. I’m 21, but I’m getting to feel like 81.

2--> I watched a telugu movie of Siddharth ( of RDB fame) yesterday. I knew girls liked him but not to the extent that no guys watched his movie. The theatre was 80% girls. Man, I felt weird, but not completely bad. :P

3--> I sometimes, all of a sudden feel like listening to slow, depressing songs. Feel like taking a walk alone in a park. Feel like staying alone n all that. This serves as entertainment for my silly friends.

4--> People talking to me for the first time can easily come to a conclusion- “ What a boring person he is!” That is cent percent right. It takes time for me to get along with people. I tried to change, but I guess I’m like that.

5--> Right now, I’m feeling – 25 things about me is just too (three) much.

6--> I love the color- Black. Black and blue is the combination I like the most. It doesn’t go well with dresses thought.

7--> I can prepare dosas, chapathis and few such tiffins. I’m famous in my family for preparing Tea. So, in case unemployment strikes me - chai..chai..chai chai chai… in the railways stations surely.

8--> I sometimes feel I can make a Mega serial (soap opera) with my cricket stories (rather woes) and my health issues. Just need a good ‘camera-man’ who can zoom in on me thrice every second.

9--> I love writing funny stories. I love the fact that I make people laugh by doing so (if that is a fact btw!!). What better than laughter? ;)

10--> My posts may not suggest this, but I’m a responsible person, be it on the road or generally as a citizen.

11--> I don’t like people who always keep grumbling. Be happy until u die, keep worries for heaven.

12--> My favourite movie is – The pursuit of Happiness. It inspires me like nothing does.

13--> Am presently listening to a tamil song- ‘Mundhinam paarthene.’ From ‘Vaaranam Aayiram’. The song is soothing. Next on the playlist is Akon.

14--> I am shy. Hehe. Yeah, I feel shy sometimes.

15--> I wish to move around to more places. I was born, brought up and spoilt all here in Bangalore. I love this city though.

16--> Just like another billion in our country, I’m crazy about cricket. I pretty much understand all the technical details about it. I’ve been coached by some national players, also had been selected for my state U-15 team, but that was the end of the story. Health issues. I recollect this once in a week at least. Can’t help. Can’t digest.

17--> I can’t imagine how my life would have been if I hadn’t been blogging. Best thing that has happened to me recently, really.

18--> Kids in my family circle like me like hell. They do all sort of things with me. Last month, they put a flower on my ear and took snaps. Last week, they put wires all over me and yesterday they put dirt on me. They take snaps of it and laugh the whole day. I wonder if I’m that funny.

19--> I hate it when people compare me with someone else.

20--> I’m getting to like my name nowadays. :P

21--> I must say I have a wonderful sister. She’s 8 years younger to me. I love the way she cares for me. I keep trying to reciprocate, along with a few fights as usual. ;)

22--> Comments on my blog make me very happy. So I try to leave a comment on which ever blog I visit.

23--> Now, I’m feeling the heat. 25 is too much asboo.

24--> I get stupid thoughts sometimes when I read the newspaper. Just like this one yesterday- Why not grab a few pink chaddis from Muthalik. He’s got 35,000 of them. It’s recession time anyway, y not stock up? ( btw, I’m showing no sympathies to that bastard Muthalik).

25--> I’m leaving for Vellore (The Golden Temple) in a while from now with my parents. So, you can make further calculations about my relationship status on this auspicious Valentine’s Day..hehe.)

Thanks once again Asbah, for this tag. I’d further tag Aarthi, Tara, Tejesh, Sunil, Akansha, Dipti, Neha (Miss.London), Jack, Naveen, Asmita, Meera, Prats, Richa (U’ve got to do this Richa), Saket, Kaber, Riya, Shruti, Thoorika, Rinzu.. and anyone who I’d have missed out.
Long list, but I just dint want to say- Anyone can do this. Wanted to name them.. hehe..
And great news- I’ve turned off the –‘Comment Moderation’. So, my dear spammers like – ‘MoneyMatters’ or ‘LoveTricks’, keep away.. U don’t want me sending those pink chaddis to ur bog ryt?? :P

Take Care
Cheers..!!
Arjun

34 additions to the crap:

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

I have posted already .. search and do read it too !!! BW loved to read (not)25 things abt u .. coz twice u wrote that u are taking this tag so thats 23 thigns abt u :P

spicymist February 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

these tags are awesome. you get to be a narcissist and go on talkin abt self in the name of doing a tag. :D haff fun in vellore. u mentioned u like exploring places os well something good on v day

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Dude.. I had an exam on Vday.. Can it get any worse?

I love talking about self. I can cut short to just 25 :( I think I did justice!

:D I think humour comes naturally to you!

XoXo

Asmita Nandedkar February 14, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

U tagged me :D, but then again, u read mine already, enjoyed and know wat i am..

I dont think 25 is way too much, I think its way to little.. I love my Narcissist Self. :D

and U have a little sister :D how cute!!

Oh, U do make people laugh!

Akansha Agrawal February 14, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Have done so... :)

Tara February 14, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

Hehe! I am famous for my chai too! People come from across the globe to drink my chai...sorry am exaggerating! :P But am not revealing my secret recipe to you! It's all in the head! :D

Am a favourite with kids too...they make like a billion ponies on my head, put lipstick on my cheeks and nose and click pictures! And they think it's funny! And when we play Stone, paper, scissor...they tell me Akka scissor. And when I show the scissor, they crack up laughing because they have the stone! Huh! ;)

Why tag me? Humph...couldn't you bear me breathing free for sometime! 25 is a lot...right now I can't even think of 2! :)

The Solitary Writer February 14, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

hehe i have done it as well


u going to buy pink chaddi frm muthalikk hehhehe and do send it to those spammers man ...they r annoying

u even wrote abt the vellore temple lol

koi mili kya brooo

Intern February 15, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

thats nice :D

i like no. 18 :P
25 things is a lot, agreed. im planning to take this tag as well :P

Intern February 15, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

thats nice :D

i like no. 18 :P
25 things is a lot, agreed. im planning to take this tag as well :P

Navchawla February 15, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Loved to read that...keep posting..now that you have tagged me too....i will have to think about myself :(( which i normally don't do! I am talking about thinking :P

perturbed perceiver February 15, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Whoa!Got to know a lot of things about you from just one post...:)

tejuvinay February 15, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

hehe 18th point LMAO
i guess they like you the same way they love a hippie looking clown.

btw ive never responded to tags.But this tag is relatively simple.Il go for it.


Teju

tejuvinay February 15, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

I hope you take criticism well :D

Thoorika February 15, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

I was keeping my fingers crossed till now tat no one should pass me this tag!!! 25 is too much man!!! But I shall do it soon :D

R February 15, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

# 6: That's the color combination of someone beaten up.

# 8: Ah, let the health issues not be such that the camera man can't zoom in.

Saket Ranjan February 16, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

U tagged me!! Man! I am very lazy. How am I gonna come up with something like that? I guess I will have to find time.

Arjun February 16, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

@Prats

Will surely find it and read madamme.... ;) See, the knack with which i escaped from writing 2 points.. :D

@Spicymist

I too love the concept .. hehe... Just that the readers might get bored to hell..!!

@Rashi

hehe.. poor u.. :)

My parents took me to a temple... :(

Arjun February 16, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

@Akansha

Good lady..!! :P

@Tara

I don't want the recipe Miss. Tara ... I'm a master in it myself. I warn u before hand- Don't run behind me asking for the recipe and the secret behind it okay?.. I dont like such things... hehe .. :P
They put lipstcik on ur nose?? hehe... U would have looked like a proffessional joker ;)...Those kids are my favourite... hehe...

No.. I dont want u to breathe easy.. !! :P

Thanks da..

@Ste

Vellore Temple... A depressingly looong story bro..!! :(

Arjun February 16, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

@Asmita

sry.. I'm like this ghajini type. Short term memory loss.... hehe..
I just went on naming all my followers.. :P
My little sister.. yes, she's awesome....

@kajal

:) :) :)

@shimmer

see.. i forgot u shimmer... Bash me hard..really..!!
Please please take up the tag... And thank u so much.. :)hehe

Arjun February 16, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

@Naveen

Sleep less, think more.. hehe
Come up with it.. I mean the tag ;)

@perturbed perceiver

Oh..!! yays a new visitor.. Hii..!!
Thanks for leving those nice words... I'll hop onto yours soon.. :)

@Teju

damn u.... I handle criticism better than a gay.. :P
All the others, i dare don't visit his blog.. :) hehe

Arjun February 16, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

@Thoorika

hehe.. U r not the lucky one anymore.. :P
Let me know once u put it up...

@Saket

Dude.. I am 'lazier'.. :P... We can come with it easier than with others... :P Do it only if u like it.. :)

@Julia Scissor

'Julia Scissor" brings a giggle in me everytime i read it.. hehe
I'm beaten up in most aspects of like.. :D
health issues..!! hope so.. hehe :P

Thanks for dropping by.. and u can take up the tag too .. :)

Nyx February 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Thanks Arjun for the tag...have done it! Go and check it!

Cheers

*PEACE*

Blogger February 16, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

nicley done tag!!
lol at point 18 n 22 :D

Anonymous February 18, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Hmmm.. jus when i drop the idea of takin this tag, i read ur msg :P

and ive written most of them i think, go chk my page :D

Collection Of Stars February 19, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

I must say, a very cool list Arjun :)
Did not know about your Vellore trip; how did it go?

Richa February 19, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

hehe Arjun, u r really a funny person other than the funny stories u write..

it was really nice to know more of u :)

n i did this tag recently on FB, so it wont be hard to copy and paste it here on the blog :D

n u specifically mentioned my name with the brackets on!! hatss off.. wat did u think? hpw did u know doing tags irritate me?? ;)

Mahesh Sindbandge February 20, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

2.is it koncham ishtam koncham kashtam?
3. not bad...u r getting older..that's why u like old and slow songs :)
4. do u blabber abt blogging and novels? of course u do i guess..
6. strange combination..better u like them separately :)
... all are interesting boss..
no offense meant..
good going...
don't tag me with this questions..:D

Arjun February 20, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

@Richa

Thanks yar..!! :P hehe

Yeah mentioned u specially.... U know abt sixth sense??? hehe :P

Thanks :)

Arjun February 20, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

@Mahesh

i had no idea abt that color combination... Now i'm gettin worried... :P hehe
damn.. who cares... I like it...!!

4. No.. not at all..... just that i become uncomfortably silent.!!

Thanks bro..!! for dropping by and following my blog....

Wll soon step foot on urs.. :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Mahesh Sindbandge February 20, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Can you tell me how did you decorate your blog space so beautifully??
i am unable to do it..
plz let me know dude

cheers
Mahesh

Arjun February 20, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

nothing buddy..!!

Its all in the template... The template is good..!!Nothing that i've done...!!
I just arrange the widgets on the side bar...hehe..

http://templates.arcsin.se/

Check this for templates.. :)

Cheers..!!

Arjun

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

nice..

Misty Rhythm February 23, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

heheeeh....i have to post more random stuff??! lol...more thinking...!

kids threw dirt on u...awww *snigger*

lakky March 31, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

ummm dude black n blue even in dress is gr8 combination ok
i hav 1 :P
sometimes a simple tag makes us realise how much 1 idiot hav in commom wit d other :)
cheers
lachu

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP