This, that and a tag..!!

I’m in mood to write total random stuff today. One way to settle a wandering mind. 

I ate ‘Khara Bun’. Yeah, and that too five of them since yesterday. (‘Khara’ in kannada means hot/spicy.) There’s a small story behind it though. The peon at my father’s office used brains. While he was going for lunch, my dad handed him 100 bucks and told him to get that much worth of Carbon (Carbon paper). Carbon – Khara Bun… yeah that’s what happened. 100 bucks ; Rs.4 each ; 25 buns ; 5 for me. ;)

After a long gap, saw Sreesanth on TV yesterday. My mind went dashing back to the visuals of the crying Sthree-santh. A 5 year old boy from the neighbourhood got offended when his dad told him to stop crying like Sreesanth. I remember when a dog entered the cricket stadium during the first IPL match, Cyrus Broacha commented- “Apparently, Sreesanth is not the only animal on a cricket field.” Too much man..!!

My hair started forming rings covering my forehead driving my dad into a sense of nostalgia. Reason – I looked like a south indian hero of the ‘black-and-white’ era. Anyway, in an attempt to do something about it, I borrowed a hair-clip from my sister and clipped it on. My sister said I looked like Hema Malini and giggled for an hour. The worst part was when I forgot about the clip and walked to a near-by ‘Grocery Store’. What a doofus I am..right?

I chanced upon this board near my place, snapped it and ……………………………




Want me to introduce you to this decent tailor??

And yeah, Happy Friendship Day to all of you.  I noticed that my real friends actually don’t wish me on this day. I kind of like that. I’m tired of artificial people that I’ve been witnessed to in the recent past. It’s like – If you can’t handle your friends in their worst then you don’t deserve them in their best. Simple. I’m lucky to have some genuine friends, to say the least. Note- Roshan not included :P

Since I’ve deviated from my usual fiction thing, I’ll go ahead and do this tag that StepHEN tagged me with. Good mood I’m in.

Where is your cell phone? On my computer table.
Relationship? Single
Your hair? indisciplined
Work? Uh? Uh.. uh .. uh??
Your sister?The best for me- Archana.
Your favorite thing? Dream :P
Your dream last night? My flight crash landed but I survived.
Your favorite drink? Tea and Pepsi.
Your dream car? Honda CRV.
The room youre in? bedroom
Your fears? Heights.
What do you want to be in 10 years? Can I say James Bond?
Who did you hang out with this weekend? Family
What are you not good at? Fighting.
One of your wish list items? Laptop.
Where you grew up? Namma Bengaluru.
Last thing you did? Missed a call. :P
What are you wearing? T-shirt, Bermuda. :P
What aren't you wearing? Socks. ;)
Your pet? none
Your computer? Yeah, my computer.
Your life? In a phase called- Licking Ice-Cream in HELL.
Your mood? Nice and fresh after a good sleep.
Missing? Happiness.
What are you thinking about right now? Thinking about rain and hot coffee.
Your kitchen? Not my department.
Your summer? Mangoes.
Your favorite color? Black.
Last time you laughed? Today choking on to that Khara Bun.
School? Missing it big time.
Love? What??

All you guys, you don’t need my permission to do this one. Go on.  See you all with a fiction soon. Tara, the birthday girl wants Roshan back. :P

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Tara.

See you all soon. Take care.

32 additions to the crap:

Ratzzz August 2, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

lolzzz on the Khara-bun... btw i really love stuffed Khara(spicy) bun.. :P

i know.. i still remember that scene.. everytime someone shouts sreesanth and i am reminded of a waterfall

er skipped ur tag part... i am allergic to tags :P

Blogger August 3, 2009 at 1:52 AM  

hello fan!!
funny post man!! :D

n i also want roshan back!!

btw..lucky u...to hav got my comment...u know how rare it is nwdys :P

Sunil Kosuru August 3, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

Hey i found this post very interesting.. very well written.. and are ppl really using lines like dont cry like sreesanth.. poor aapam.. feel sad for him
well how did ur Dad react on peon's stupidity..
by the way u gave ur neighbourhood address in tht pic.. so all the girls u know where to find our Arjun now..
Happy friendship day...

Amber_MissA August 3, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

haha wow
makes me want a Khara Bun now
and uhm ...

HaPpY Friendship day =)

Swetha Padakandla August 3, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

cool tag! everything is true or false?? :P just kidding!

5 whole khara buns! hmm, another 1 year you might not eat it.. hehe

cheers

Arjun August 3, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

@The Rat

i too like that Khara bun.. :P

Sreesanth... hehe.. we call him - Sthree-santh .. :P :P

No probs abt the tag... i too get moody whn it comes to tags... hate it sometimes... okay with it another day.. :P

Thanks for the comment..

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Arjun August 3, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

@fan

is it u?? is it u only?? :P :P

hehe.. glad to see ur comment.. :)
Roshan... u too??? :P

@Sunil

yeshtu dina aadmele finally ur comment... Thanks :)

Dad's reaction... wat else but laugh :P :P

haha... girls... If someone wants to come i can take a snap of my home and post it here.. :P

Happy Frndship day to u too.. :)

Arjun August 3, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

@Amber

haha... see who's commenting..!! ;) ;)

U sure abt Khara bun?? u've had indian food?? Hot/spicy is defined here.. :P

Happy Frndship day to u too... :)

A caring frnd wld say- Sleep early ... A better frnd wld say- no.. come here to ma blog.. :P :P haha

I'm the better one btw.. ;)

Arjun August 3, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

@Swetha

shantam papam .. everything is true.. :P :P

yaake aa doubt??

1 year or one day.....?? U dont know me yet.. hehee :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

The Solitary Writer August 3, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

gd one man

haha

ur tagged

Me August 3, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

:)

About the Khara-bun, I never heard of it...so gud I read this one...

*How cud you wear the clip and step outside?? * - Was that just being forgetful or a style mantra...LOL

Decent tailors remind me of HOTEL DECENT in the movie Jab We Met...

It is a fun-filled personalized post and I love reading such posts... :) The tag has some interesting answers especially the one that says "Your life?"...hehe

Arjun August 3, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

@ste

Mister... u dint read this ille?? idiot... :P

@Harshitha

first of all.. glad to see ur comment..

Khara-bun..well.. come to bangalore.. hehe

oh..not a style mantra yar.. i meant to say i forgot abt it... damn me...

Decent tailors.. hhehe

I dont write personalised stuff usually.. just a one-off thing... but maybe i'll do it frequently now on :)

Licking ice cream in hell.. yeah... :P :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Tara August 3, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Waah waah! The peon's damn intelligent yaar, is he willing to quit his job, if I give him 10 times his salary? ;)

And yes, thank you so much for the birthday wishes! :D Evalo vaati thank panna vendirukku! Sigh. ;)

Ragigudda temple! Yaay...finally some place in Blore that I can safely say I know! :)

Finally a tag from da's stable! Refreshing. :) Missing? Happiness aa? :(

The ex-budday girl demands Roshie back! :D Right now! :)

Arjun August 4, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

u r welcome to present him that offer Ms. Tara .. :P

haha... u know Laddoos and Sunshine beauty parlor too... :P :P

aama... i dont like doing tags... but once in a while.. chalega.. ;)

Roshan's absconding.. wait till i find him .. ;)

Thanks Tarzzzz.. :P

Thoorika August 4, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

LOLZ on Khara bun - Carbon matter !!!! :D How come you didnt click a pic of yours with that clip ?!?! :D :D

Arjun August 4, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

thoorika..

actually i have clicked a pic :P

hehe

it'll be too much to post it here :P :P

Anonymous August 4, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Never seen a Khara Bun..have no idea what it is...But as usual I'm dying to know :)

Decent tailor huh?? Would like to see how decent the tailor is...Some days ago I saw a 'Barbaric Salon' near my house :D

Nice tag!

Sugandha Gupta August 4, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

interesting tag !!!

Sugandha Gupta August 4, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Bond james bond
:P
hehe
evn I wanna know what Khara bun is ???

Arjun August 4, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

@kasabiangirl

khara bun... come down to bangalore .. any bakery would have it... nothing gr8 abt it... but it wld be simple n nice :)

haha..Barbaric Salon?? lolz..

Thanks for visiting :)

Arjun August 4, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

whysoserioustoday ...

wow i like that name :) :) Kooool it is :)

As i said come down to bangalore for khara bun ;)

hehe.. yeah.. Bond.. James Bond :P :P

Keep visiting :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Vijay August 5, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

loved the khara bun stuff..

Anonymous August 5, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Only available in bangalore?? Next time I visit b'lore, I will be pestering my friends to show it to me...the name Khara bun sounds fascinating :P

And who knows by then your hair will be disciplined and you will be chosen as the Next James bond :D

Arjun August 5, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

@Vijay

haha.. me too :)

@kasabiangirl

Yeah... dont leave bangalore without eating it... hehe... again.. its just a simple bun ya.. nothing gr8 abt it...
The name sounds good though.. hehe

Hair?? man.. NO.. I've lost hopes..!!

lakky August 8, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

no comments
lachu

Priya Joyce August 9, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

hahaha lolz kya peon hei ;)

Sree..ko jab koi kuch kehta hei na mujhe bahut bura lagta hei since dec 2007 :P
wah ..tat clip thingiee ws a fultoo entertainment for the ppl there ;)

heyy very true....for real frnds it dussn't matter actually too..

nyc being here :)

Arun Kumar August 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

he he.. carbon n khara bun.... classic lol...

nice tag... n james bond... ?? dream on....
P.S. post that 'hema malini' pic of u with that clip... :P

Arjun August 9, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

@lachu

yenna achu??

@Priya

haha.... Sreesanth is like a cartoon figure in my mind.. :P

Thanks for dropping by :)

Arjun August 9, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

@Arun

haha.... nothing bad in dreamin no? bro? ;) ;)

Bond............. James Bond... :P

Tat pic... i dont want to shoo away the few readers i have man.. :P wat r u talking abt ?? ;) ;)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

mysterious gal August 10, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

wow this is one interesting blog....
Now i m down to thinking how come i missed your blog too.....
The interest created about Khara bun makes me wanting to taste it myself:P
And you in clips must be quite a site i must say
And i share the fav thing with u...that's dreams :P the aries imaginative streak makes me a big time day dreamer too :P

Cool tag and interesting information about u :)

Cheers!

Arjun August 10, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

wow.. Thanks Nabila for dropping by and leaving such a nice comment.. :)

For Khara bun come down to Bangalore.. :P

hehe.. dream away to glory.. ;)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Urvashi October 24, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

So many Khara buns??? Hmm..I'll always remember that when I hear Carbon from next time..!! :)

The worst part was when I forgot about the clip and walked to a near-by ‘Grocery Store’..!! hmm......!! :P :D

nice one...Ur writng has humour touch ..even random stuff is so cool to read..!!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP