In the name of- Updating my Blog..!! - 2

1) English heroes fight to save the world; Indian heroes, to save the hero-in. On this note, let me tell you that I watched a Tamil movie called “Sura”. Here, the hero saves the hero-in some four times, then gets busy saving his locality and then he finally goes on to save the villain's wife *touch* *blow your nose* *wipe your tears*. I strongly suggest this movie if you have a constipation problem.

2) I’d been to Ooty recently along with my family. The driver was a nice guy. He began the journey on a wonderful note by saying- “I’ve driven 18 people to death till date.”


3) Apparently, my friend’s dog has a crush on Swami Nithyananda. I guess it’s the hair style.

4) Guys, I’ve joined twitter. I have 45 followers out of which 3 of them use twitter. You can follow me if you like my sense of tumour. Link.


5) I know a few girls. They are called the ‘awwwwwwww’ girls.
I say- “I missed you so much.” ----- “awwwwwwww…..”
“You have a sweet voice.” ------ “awwwwwwww…..”
“A dog bit my bum.” ---- “awwwwwwww…”

What is this, I say??

6) Do not teach small children silly things. They go do that at home and worse, they tell their parents who taught them such crap. I mean, all I taught was to sing Jack and Jill in a classical tone.

7) I think cows have a soft corner for me. They brush their tail onto my face whenever I walk past them. Or, am I missing something? Are they slapping me?


8) My day starts with an ayurvedic drink. It makes me feel I’m drinking liquefied cow dung.


9) Life’s boring without Rakhi Sawanth. Where is she? Hey Rakhi, I want to see you get angry ya, please.


10) Ok, on a serious note, if you’ve read this post successfully (without breaking any glassware around you), thank you so much. I don’t deserve it, so to say. I haven’t read a blog in like a month.


Thanks guys. Take care. Hw have you all been doing? Leave a note. And btw, I don’t charge for a facebook friend request. So, here’s the link anyway- Facebook. I shall come up with a fiction soon. Until then, see ya. :)

10 additions to the crap:

RiĆ  May 18, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

ha ha!!its interesting how u come up with totally different stuff each time. Well, i like ur "In the name of updating my blog" kinda posts. :P

tejuvinay May 19, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

awwwww :P
the driver failed you though :D

Arjun May 19, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

@Ria

lol. Glad. :D

Thanks for dropping by. :)

@Tej

That idiot almost succeded. It was him who forced us to watch that crappy movie i was talking about. :)

Thanks for the comment... awwwwww... :P

Matangi Mawley May 19, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

u know.. i dont believe in re-births... bt after watching sura- i think i ve become theist! i ve started believing tht i hav done loads and loads of bad things in my previous birth... n i need to visit sme religious place n wash away my sins!
should ve never seen it!

point 2! :) irony...

nice...

Freelancer May 19, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

lmao...awesome stuff bro

Pavitra May 20, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

haha...interesting post...
waiting for the fiction... :)

lakky May 31, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

hahaha
wats tis yaar
writers block???
ul loose folowers :P

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 7:14 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous June 10, 2010 at 9:02 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous June 11, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Awesome !!
I love your humor posts and yup I am stalking err following you on twitter and facebook for more of it :)
I have been good and lazy all these days and havn't been reading any blogs :)

Hope you are doing good and great and gonna come up with the fiction sooooooon!!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP